Eppendorf Research® plus
The Eppendorf Research plus is one of the most commonly used pipettes in the world. Besides safety and robustness the main focus of its design lay on ergonomics. The Research plus protects the health of our customers during their daily work. It has pioneered the renowned PhysioCare Concept® and thus reduced the strain on hand and arm during pipetting essentially. The Research plus is the pipette family with the lowest weight and lowest operation forces at Eppendorf. Lower operation forces can only be reached with our Eppendorf electronic pipettes. The spring loaded tip cone ensures low tip attachment and ejection forces. The Research plus has the ability to be autoclaved without the need to be disassembled. Fixed-volume pipettes and multichannel options are available; the Research plus pipette will become an indispensable tool in your laboratory.
It is a good feeling to know you are doing the right thing – to know you are working with one of the most advanced pipettes in the world. A spring loaded tip cone, a secondary calibration option, an improved volume display – and all that in an ultra light, fully autoclavable pipette: That is the Eppendorf Research plus pipette.
Your next experiment will need new pipetting schemes. Your new laboratory might have different sources of contamination. Your new pipette should offer all the flexibility you need. Calibrate your Research plus to your needs, autoclave the entire pipette or only the lower part. Choose among single channel, multi channel and fix-volume pipettes in different sizes.
Feel the difference in weight, pipetting forces and the spring loaded tip cone.The more strain you experience, the less energy you have. And because energy is a very precious and exhaustible resource, we try to use it as efficiently as possible. Thus the Eppendorf Research plus has been developed within the strict criteria of the Eppendorf PhysioCare Concept®.PhysioCare Concept® stands for ultimate durability, intuitive operation and above all for perfect balance and minimal user exertion.
Spring loaded tip cone
The spring loaded tip cone saves your energy and time. No need for rocking. The spring limits the attachment and ejection forces and guarantees a reproducible and safe tip fit. It provides increased user to user reproducibility for more uniform results among members of the lab.
- The ultralight Eppendorf Research plus was developed according to the strict criteria of the Eppendorf PhysioCare Concept
- Eppendorf PerfectPiston®: Ultralight and highly resistant piston system
- The positions and shapes of the control buttons/displays have been optimized for stress-free work procedures and intuitive operation
- The spring-loaded tip cone provides you with an optimal pipette fit with minimal insertion force (not available for 5 mL and 10 mL pipettes)
- The adjustment option allows you to perfectly adapt the pipette for specific liquids or other external conditions
- With the new volume setting, you can switch from maximum to minimum volume in just a few turns
- The 4-digit volume display with magnifying display makes quick and accurate volume settings easier than ever
- The quick lock makes the lower part particularly easy to remove and service (not available for 5 mL and 10 mL pipettes)
- Forward pipetting
- Reverse pipetting
- Removal of supernatants
- Sample mixing
- Phase extraction
- Volume determination
- Filling of plates, gels, and reaction vessels