ep Dualfilter T.I.P.S.® SealMax
The violet and white filter for the ep Dualfilter T.I.P.S.® SealMax filter tips combine a reliable contamination protection for your pipette from your sample liquid with virtually 100 % protection from aerosols1) and biomolecules. This Dualfilter closes immediately when it comes into contact with the overpipetted sample without inhibiting valuable material. Additionally drops and splashes are retained by the white layer, the violet layer forms the highly-effective barrier against sample liquid. Further information and certification on specific sample recovery features, PCR inhibition and aerosol protection are available on your local Eppendorf website.
1) An aerosol is a colloid of fine solid particles or liquid droplets in air or another gas.
ep Dualfilter T.I.P.S. and ep Dualfilter T.I.P.S. SealMax are manufactured to the highest quality standards from pure, non-recycled materials under cleanroom conditions without the use of interfering slip agents, biocides or plasticizers.Ideally suited for methods where high sensitivity and reproducibility are essential, both ep Dualfilter T.I.P.S. and ep Dualfilter T.I.P.S. SealMax are especially recommended for applications such as PCR and microbiology where preserving sample integrity and preventing cross contamination are critical.
Production without compromise!
Having our own production facility means that each one of our epT.I.P.S. is manufactured to the highest quality standards. Through our selection of the best plastic materials and ISO 9001 – certified production processes, our tips maintain ideal wetting properties and boast high transparency and certified purity levels. Every tip is manufactured to match specifically to its respective Eppendorf pipette(s), thus ensuring the maximum precision and reliability you have come to expect and rely on. The Eppendorf pipette and tip system satisfies all of the requirements of EN ISO 8655 standards.
- Reliable protection from liquids
- Reliable protection from aerosols1) and biomolecules
- No PCR inhibiting additives
- Protection of your pipette from aggressive liquids when over-aspiration occurs
- Available in PCR clean/Sterile (sterile and pyrogen-free)
- Continuous inspection of each production lot by an independent laboratory guarantees high purity and quality
- Lot specific purity certificates available at: www.eppendorf.com/certificates
- Certificate of filter efficiency acc. to EN 1822 available at: www.eppendorf.com/certificates
- DNA applications (e.g. PCR)
- RNA applications (e.g. Gene expression analysis)
- Protein applications (e.g. Antibody Research)
- Cell Culture applications (e.g. Media)
- Applications with radio actives
- All applications which use aerosol1) binding liquids