Kjeldahl Distillation Unit - UDK 149 Automatic
Fully automatic Kjeldahl distillation unit, with external titrator connection, for your analyses concerning different applications such as determining ammoniacal nitrogen, protein determination, nitrogen content (Kjeldahl or direct alkaline distillation), nitric nitrogen (after reduction/Devarda), phenols, volatile acids, cyanides and alcohol content.
Automatic Kjeldahl Distillation Unit
The automatic Kjeldahl distillation unit UDK 149 operates automatically, after setting on the multi-function 3.5'' color touch screen water, boric acid and sodium hydroxide addition, distillation time and the steam generation output level between 10 and 100%.
Different automatic titrator models can be connected to the automatic distillation unit UDK 149 for direct output of the final result and offering choice and versatility to the user. The high-precision pumps ensure constant accurate dosing of reagents. All the parameters concerning distillation and titration phases are easily programmable.
Kjeldahl Distillation Units - Maximum Flexibility
The automatic Kjeldahl distillation unit UDK 149 can be connected to several models of external potentiometric titrators. It enables the final result to be obtained directly, as it can easily be connected to different automatic titrator models. All the parameters of distillation and titration phases are stored in the method with the advantage of time saving.
UDK 149 offers an upgrade pathway to combine distillation and titration.
- Programmable boric acid, water, sodium hydroxide addition and distillation time
- Automatic processing in combination with a variety of titrators
- Selectable steam generation output level 10% – 100%
- Auto removal of residues from titrator & sample tube
- 3.5 inch color touch screen
- Library of 20 customizable methods
- Choice of 6 languages
- Mouse & printer connections
- No loss of nitrogen: distillate temperature stays below threshold
- Accurate dosing of reagents with high precision pumps
Versatile Data Handling
- Powerful archiving features
- Data exporting via USB to pen drive or PC in .xls format
- Data manipulation software can be user preferred
- Maintenance-free, resistant, patented steam generator
- Patented titanium condenser for unmatched performance
- Durable technopolymer splash head
- Chemically-resistant technopolymer housing
- Lever operation simplifies tube insertion / removal (all sizes)
- Protection screen for distillation chamber
- Drip tray collects splashes
- Zero pressure steam generator
Ecology & Standards
- Performs to AOAC, EPA, DIN and ISO standards
- Incorporates TEMS™ technology*Automated water supply control reduces consumption
- *Saving Time, Energy, Money & Space