Kjeldahl Analyser with AutoKjel Autosampler - UDK 169 Automatic
Fully automatic Kjeldahl Analyzer (distillation unit plus integrated colorimetric titrator) with connection to autosampler, for high sample throughput, maximum flexibility and unattended operation.
UDK 169 Kjeldahl Analyzer - Maximum Productivity, Full Automation
The UDK 169 & AutoKjel Kjeldahl analyzer is developed for continuous operation, providing the maximum sample throughput and data processing automation. You will be supported by proven reliability, ease of use and time saving for safer and simpler activities.
Upgrade your analyzer at any time, since UDK 169 can be used stand-alone, or it can be combined with the AutoKjel autosampler, to drastically increase the productivity.
UDK 169 Kjeldahl Analyzer - Unmatched Flexibility
The engineering ensures high independence and flexibility, since the AutoKjel can stand a carousel of two dimensions, with 24-pos. of 250 ml or 21-pos. of 400 ml.
Sample tubes are taken from the carousel and fed directly into UDK 169 for further processing and reliable results.
UDK 169 Kjeldahl Analyzer - Fully Automated Analysis
The completely automatic Kjeldahl distillation and titration system offers great performance and the maximum in terms of safety for the user.
Automatic addition of all the reagents involved (sodium hydroxide, water, boric acid, titrant solution) with low level warning simplifies the routine activity whilst the possibility to set the steam output from 10% to 100% enlarges the application range of UDK 169. Automatically the unit will perform distillation and titration.
At the end of the analysis, all the residues can be aspirated automatically, both for distillation and titration.
UDK 169 Kjeldahl Analyzer - Colorimetric Titration
The automatic Kjeldahl analyzer UDK 169 is the top of the range model offering the ultimate in capabilities including colorimetric titration, as recommended by the AOAC.
The UDK 169 colorimetric titration is:
- not sensitive to volume and external light
- automated, for maximum simplicity and security
UDK 169, the most reliable titration system in the Kjeldahl analysis!
UDK 169 combined with the autosampler provides high capacity distillation and analysis.
- Continuous process for 24 x 250 ml or 21 x 400 ml samples
- Programmable boric acid, water, sodium hydroxide addition
- Not necessary to set distillation time when titrating
- Incorporates an AOAC recommended colorimetric titrator
- Selectable steam generation output level 10% – 100%
- Auto removal of residues from titrator & sample tube
- Connection to autosampler for unattended operation
- 6 inch color touch screen
- Library of 55 programs (31 pre-defined, 24 customizable)
- Choice of 6 languages – from a wide range downloadable
- Balance, mouse & printer connections
- No loss of nitrogen: distillate temperature stays below threshold
- Accurate dosing of reagents with high precision pumps
Versatile Data Handling
- Multiple data interfaces: Ethernet, USB and RS 232C
- On-board archiving of data including from balance
- Data exporting to pen drive or PC in .xls format
- Data manipulation software can be user preferred
- Maintenance-free, resistant, patented steam generator
- Patented titanium condenser for unmatched performance
- Durable technopolymer splash head
- Chemically-resistant technopolymer housing
- Lever operation simplifies tube insertion / removal (all sizes)
- Protection screen for distillation chamber
- Drip tray collects splashes
- Zero pressure steam generator
Ecology & Standards
- Performs to AOAC, EPA, DIN and ISO standards
- Incorporates TEMS™ technology*Automated water supply control reduces consumption *Saving Time, Energy, Money & Space
- VELP manufactures Kjeldahl Consumables designed for accurate and reliable analysis
- A technical comparison table may assist in product selection